In order to make this event a success for you specifically, please take immediate action to fill out this short questionnaire.
Would you do me a big, huge, personal favor??
Can you pull out your smartphone, hold it vertically, and record me a 30-60 second (max) video saying your name, that you just signed up for my April Books & Business event in Austin, and share WHY you are excited to come?
By helping me capture that joy, I guarantee I can get more of my outstanding network to attend, which will only make it a better event for you anyway.
We really are better together. Just text me your video at 303-518-4997. I am so, so thankful!!
- Austin International Airport (AUS) to Hotel Ella is 12 miles and approximately 20 minutes
- Estimated Uber ride: $27.00 fare
- Parking: For those driving in, valet is the ideal option to park at Hotel Ella, $45.00/day.
- Alternatively: You can park and walk if you find other parking near the venue and campus. Most parking lots in the area also have daily fees.
Full Event Schedule
Two weeks before the event:
- Amber will send VIPs access to a 90-minute virtual meet & greet Mastermind Meetup. If you registered late, we will share the recording of this meeting with you so you are comfortable with your peer group as you land in Austin.
- If you registered as General Admission and are kicking yourself for not going ‘all in’ for VIP, it’s not too late to upgrade. Contact [email protected] ASAP if you’d like to be considered. (Payment plans will still be offered.)
Wednesday, April 3, 2024:
- We will have a 2-hour kick off (new!) from 3-5 pm CT. We recommend that your flight lands no later than 1pm CT. (If you plan to arrive Tuesday 4/2 and are going to stay at Hotel Ella, please coordinate with our team so we can update your hotel room reservation).
- Following our Kick-Off Session, we will gather for our Welcome Reception from 5:30-7:30pm CT on Hotel Ella’s front lawn. Healthy appetizers and an open bar are included.
Thursday, April 4, 2024:
- We will serve you a complimentary healthy breakfast from 7:30-9am CT at Hotel Ella.
- We start at 9am CT sharp, and we do not appreciate latecomers. Being late disrupts the entire session and is not respectful of the hard work that went into this event or your peers who made a different choice. Thank you for your attention to arriving early!
- A healthy morning snack line with tea and coffee, Thursday’s lunch and full dinner with an open bar will be included in your admission.
- We have included multiple short breaks, and offer a 90 minute lunch break for deeper connection time. The event session will conclude at 5pm.
- We will come together at 6:30pm for our memorable dinner experience including our plated dinner, music, laughter and celebration.
- The silent auction ends at 9pm CT.
Friday, April 5, 2024:
- We will serve you a complimentary healthy breakfast from 7:30-9am CT at the hotel.
- We start at 9am CT sharp and wrap the event at 12pm.
- All guests will have time to fly out to spend the weekend with family.
Two weeks after the event:
- VIPs will experience a final 90-minute virtual Mastermind Meetup to ensure all training is locked in, and clarifying strategic questions are solved for.
If you have any significant dietary restrictions that will impact what you can eat during the event, please inform us of those restrictions by February 28, 2024 by emailing us at: [email protected]
The culinary team at Hotel Ella will provide a fair selection of healthy food throughout our event to support a variety of general preferences, including gluten-free options.
If you have further special needs from room location to auditory or sight preferences, please community those forward as well, as soon as possible to: [email protected]
What to Bring
We suggest you dress in business casual clothing and keep comfort in mind. The weather in Texas in April is usually warm, with highs averaging around 75°F and lows around 60°F.
A light sweater or jacket is recommended as the meeting ballroom may be cool. Our evening activities will be outside on the front lawn, so a business professional sweater or jacket is recommended.
If you have signed up to get photos or video taken with Jeff, you can bring 2 outfit changes and dress however you’d like. The recorded content will be delivered to you, copyright-free, within 1-2 weeks of the event.
Internet will be available to you for the duration of your stay, so all laptops and smart devices are encouraged. Bring your own charging station or power up before entering the meeting room.
Feel free to bring a copy of your book (if you have one), a business card, or other handouts when connecting with the other guests.
Final Helpful Notes
- If you upgraded to VIP, Amber will be in touch separately to give you access to all Mastermind Meetups before, during and after the event.
- Save space and weight in your suitcase as you will be gifted books at the event.
- There are lots of nearby shops, restaurants and activities. If you forget to bring something, we are positioned across from a Walmart.
- Please make an effort to be highly supportive, kind, and helpful to your fellow attendees, speakers, and supporting team. This includes arriving early, and being prepared for a great couple of days together.
- We are human, so no matter how hard we try to be perfect, a mistake could be made. We will own up to it and fix any issues immediately. We appreciate your understanding that we cannot fully control technology or an experience this robust, but we’ll do everything in our power to limit any issues or frustration (of course).
- The world is shifting quickly and we understand there are an infinite number of topics being discussed in our society, on social media, and in the news. At NGNG, we embrace the highest levels of respect and professionalism possible, which includes honoring diversity of thought and values among our team and clients. In order to maintain paramount levels of respect for each other and professionalism across all business exchanges, we kindly ask that our team, speakers and guests refrain from discussing highly charged (social, political, societal, etc.) issues in a workplace environment. Thank you for your understanding and commitment to #BetterTogether at Books & Business.
We do not take your attendance lightly and will do everything in our power to make it a huge success for you!