Seneca said, “Our plans miscarry because they have no aim. When a man does not know what harbor he is making for, no wind is the right wind.”
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!!
I’m also very excited to share this Instagram reel from Miguel Mendoza that I must have watched a half dozen times this weekend and continue to share. Loving this guy.
Wisdom like this matters to me because…
…most entrepreneurs I speak with don’t really have a vision. They’re not focused. They are so wrapped up in what others say they “should do”… they forget that what makes a business successful is when it’s driven by Your ‘Why’ (as we discussed last week), and Your Vision.
If your ‘Why’ is the compass that guides your decisions, your vision is the fuel that propels you forward.
So, what’s your vision? That’s what we’ll be diving into this week in the Books & Business series.
In this week’s video, my focus is on:
- Getting clear on your business direction and purpose
- Crystallizing your long-term vision for your business
- Breaking down your long-term vision into short-term goals
- Creating an online business strategy map guided by your vision and goals
- Avoiding unnecessary stress and costly missteps
- Establishing your credibility and authority in the marketplace
What did you think of this week’s Book & Business series video?
- Subscribe to Amber’s YouTube channel to get notifications when new video tips are available!
- Leave a comment below and let me know what you struggle with and which tip makes a difference for you.
- Share this post with others so they can get the inside scoop on the power of knowing your vision in business. Simply click the social media sharing buttons below to impact some lives now!!
Have a topic you’d like me to share tips about? Click here and let me know! I’d love to hear from you. 🙂