This week’s lesson in the Books & Business curriculum really hits home for me because it’s a bit of an embarrassing personal story. 😅
It all began with a conversation I had a few years back with a good friend, Darius Mirshahzadeh. Darius came to me and shared his vision of launching his book The Core Value Equation, which is all about core values.
I’ll let you watch the video below for the embarrassing part, but that conversation with Darius sent me on a journey of self-discovery that led me to uncover my true core values, which I live and breathe today; Meaningful Connection, Better Together, Unwavering Excellence, Lean In, Deeply Fulfilled.
When I rolled out these 5 core values in my business and life, it changed my entire life in so many different ways. My relationships grew deeper, my decisions became clearer, my business took on a new vitality…
I want those things for you! And that’s why we’ll be diving into core values this week in the Books & Business series. 🙂
In this week’s video, my focus is on:
- Discovering your personal core values
- Building an intentional, values-driven business
- Integrating your core values in your business and life
- Using core values as a dynamic decision-making tool
- Guiding you toward more clarity, freedom, and fulfillment
- Increasing the health and vitality of your business
What did you think of this week’s Book & Business series video?
- Subscribe to Amber’s YouTube channel to get notifications when new video tips are available!
- Leave a comment below and let me know what you struggle with and which tip makes a difference for you.
- Share this post with others so they can get the inside scoop on core values in business. Simply click the social media sharing buttons below to impact some lives now!!
Have a topic you’d like me to share tips about? Click here and let me know! I’d love to hear from you. 🙂